Many people can c my frndlist I don't want people to see my friend list when they look at my Facebook account. How can I hide my friends list from people looking at my Facebook account?

How to Hide Step by Step:

1. Click on your name in top right corner or goto timeline
2. Click “Friends” at the top
3. Click the pencil image to “Manage”
4. Click “Edit Privacy”

5. Edit privacy popup will appear
6. Here the 1st option friend list
7. Here we can see the default option “PUBLIC” we change that public into “ONLY ME”
8. If you put ONLY ME nobody can see your friend list
9. Here we can show ur friend list in particular person
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus rss

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Computer Tricks © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Ajmal Ameen
Top